Monday, February 20, 2006

Very busy

Grand weekend - went to dinner on Friday, shopping on Saturday, and lunch and market on Sunday. Friday's dinner and Sunday's lunch were essential the same event. The office assistant is leaving and she's having farewell parties. Friday we were on top of one of Phnom Penh's tallest buildings - 5 floors up - and could see the meeting of the three rivers.

Sunday's lunch was lovely although very very hot and humid. Weatherwise we're heading into the hottest three months when the temperature soars and I wish I had air con. Many different Asian dishes - most of which I had never seen before. Mostly delicious.

Having clothes made in the market - very cheap - with an allegedly excellent dressmaker.

I have an important deadline this week so I may be awol quite a bit.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: