Friday, February 03, 2006

Mean Eyed Cat

The real estate agent is acting annoyingly and becoming far too familiar in his form of address. He never showed up to our meetings three times in a row and when he finally did show he was 30 minutes late. Formality and professionalism - learn it, live it!

Work is going well. I've designed a new website and edited the texts of the old one. I never know whether frames are fashionable or not. They're in my new site anyway. Now all I have to do is find the webmaster and persuade him to do it my way.

Going for drinks now - maybe I'll meet people along the way.

Have a good weekend friends

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Saorla! Just joined the throng of readers of your blog. t's cool to read your dailies. Brings the place alive on the page. More later, Amy

Mór Rígan said...

Thanks Amy!

Love

Saorla

Anonymous said...

Hey Sa,
Dump the real estate agent or just get another one in addition. Only get familiar with people you want to have around you long term. Watch yer back! T