Sunday, September 28, 2008

Taking my time

It's Pchum Ben again. I'm catching up with house cleaning and watching the Daily Show and Colbert Report. The town is deserted and it's pleasant to be here with the streets so empty. It's also a little freaky but I'm used to that now. Tomorrow I may use the opportunity to take some photographs, catch up on my reading and practice my recorder. Since there's nothing to read here, check out other people's writing:

Ranariddh is back from exile after the King of Cambodia pardoned him

Inflation is rising higher than is acknowledged by the powers that be

Wrapping presents in money is criminal waste when 90% of the world's wealth is owned by 10% of the population

Obama won the debate

Save the poor Wall Street traders

China's spaceship returns to Earth

RIP Paul Newman. I love "Cat on a hot tin roof"




Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: