Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Conduct your own Sarah Palin interview

H/T Belledame

Conduct your own Sarah Palin interview. It's very random and quite scary.

Has that parrot joined the choir invisible?

Oh, well, some decisions that have provided me an interest in our day, politicians have readily shared much lesser tales of adversity than the nightmare world in which this man, and others equally brave, served and suffered for their kids. That's got to show the support, in this post-9/11 world, where we're able to speak God's words.

A leader who's not looking at poll numbers. What I know that inaction is not supposed to work. Thanks to my kids have provided me a lot of things that John McCain has inspired with his words.



Is Severus Snape a force for good or evil?

They're our next door neighbors.We need to pursue those and we need them. They need on their team to provide for the right agenda for America. ...It's to make a difference, they make people's lives better. I did recognize though that Commissioner Monegan could provide for better public service, I haven't micromanaged them. So, I didn't hesitate, no.

A leader who's not looking for a year. [And so] on a personal level, when I learned I was very appropriate that we need someone like that was just born recently, And he's just an awesome sweet baby. Trig was born with Down Syndrome has opened my eyes too to challenges that others have. Every American I'm speaking of now, [an] oil service company's undue influence of lobbyists in public service in another area, so I didn't blink then even when asked to do is rid this world where war is hell and I replied back then, as I would never presume to know God's will or to speak with him with no preconditions being met." Diplomacy is about doing a lot of concerns from not just self-protection, but also for our military, those who would have followed any law anyway? No. You start banning guns and you ask that question is kind of irrelevant, because it's accepted. Of course you can raise a family.

Do you believe in witchcraft?

Putin thinks otherwise. Obviously, he thinks otherwise, but...

Help me Barack Obama you're my only hope

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: