Thursday, June 07, 2007

Bridget Gray's poetry

    I know in the beginning I was down to work my hips, but I was tricked. Seduced by your beat. You had me for three minutes and forty-six seconds I was suspended in time, but when I snapped out of it I had to ask "Did I hear what I thought I did in that last rhyme?" Now forgive me, maybe I'm getting old or maybe I'm just slow, but I didn't even know you could say "bitch" on the radio, yet I was entranced by your beat I heard somewhere before, oh, I remember that was the original score. Now unless I'm dreaming I could have swore, right after you called me a "bitch" you called someone else a whore, and at this point I'm trying to process a few things. - Bridget Gray
Do yourself a favour and listen to the whole poem. Thanks to Terry for the link.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: