Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pretty Vacant

No post yesterday because I left the office in a hurry. Was supposed to meet the estate agent to see houses but wires got crossed and I missed him twice.

Finally got some work done. I created my timetable for the next year. It has pretty fonts and sizes and all the frippery of a 14 year old boyband fan. I spent the morning putting the finishing touches and the afternoon removing all the frills.

I want to talk. As I look at my skype list everyone is offline. I haven't talked properly in ages, except to Padraic - intern in Vietnam - we skype to bitch about weather, food, feeling foreign, Lyons versus Barrys - all very important topics :-) Send me your Skype IDs so I can bug you about beginning work when I am about to go home!

Oh well, Chinese new year is just around the corner. Its the year of the dog and preparations are in full swing. Maybe, like in the year of the chicken, they'll eat all the dogs. Ten percent of the dogs here are rabid so now I cross the street to avoid them. They can run in packs though which makes the walk home somewhat of an obstacle course.

Anyway since you're offline I'm going home!

Feel free to comment

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: