Friday, January 20, 2006

Cambodia

I have arrived in Cambodia and I am tired. Not only did Padraic and I get lost in Frankfurt airport but we also kept each other awake. After a long flight we went our separate ways - he to Hanoi and I to Phnom Penh. After what seemed like an excessively long immigration process I stepped into the air of Phnom Penh. It is very warm, very warm indeed. I was met by a white air conditioned Jeep - what a thrill - and was driven to my hotel where I tried to stay awake for as long as possible. I believe that I lost that battle some time in the early afternoon.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you've finally arrived -- I hope that you can cope with the heat. Your emails are being faithfully forwarded by you-know-who -- is this blog for general consumption?

Mór Rígan said...

General consumption yes with certain exceptions (hint hint). Enjoy the forwards!