Thursday, March 15, 2007

He slapped me

I was going to a meeting on Communications and the neighbourhood was not the most salubrious so I asked the security guard should I bring my motorbike onto the grounds. He said yes, so I went to move it. He slapped my hand and pushed me aside and brought my motorbike into the compound himself. I could not complain as his English was less than fluent. What am I, some weak little female who is incapable of moving the bike that I drive every day? It makes me so mad.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Mór Rígan said...

Nobody has the right to slap random people. Doesn't matter if you're male / female /poor / rich/ international / Cambodian. I expect he thought he was helping the poor weak woman but it's that kind of thinking that annoys me. Always challenge perceptions!