Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Journey to Snookyville

Just as well that I told everyone the taxi was booked for 9am because everyone was late. After arguing over who would get to sit in the front it was conceded that Doc should get it because nobody wanted to face the possibility of being regurgitated on. And off we set.

We sang. We bitched. We gossiped. I even read two chapters of "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" to C and M as a "bedtime" story. Eventually we arrived, half starved with the hunger, checked in, ate and set off for the beach. I'll post photos tomorrow. The water was the perfect temperature. The sand was white and the company was excellent. I would have liked if one other had been there but that was not possible.

Dinner, drinks, conversation...

followed by "we have to change rooms - the air con doesn't work". I must admit to being pissed off at changing rooms - repacking and reunpacking. I fell into a disgruntled sleep.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: