Monday, January 08, 2007

Elsewhere and aftermath

Well I had a relatively eventful weekend what with the Elsewhere party, being bitten by a German and losing my clutch.

1. Elsewhere was Elsewhere. It's always the same same. I wasn't drinking due to antibiotics and I can say with authority that drunk or sober it's exactly the same.

2. While ordering a Diet Coke I started chatting to a half-Irish lassie. Her German friend passed me by and went to put her head on my shoulder. Instead I was treated to her teeth in my right breast. That's never happened at Elsewhere before.

3. I was driving home from Elsewhere, completely sober, and turned into my street and wanted to downshift from fourth and quickly discovered that the downshift peddle was missing. Naturally I was quite panicked as it is a work bike and they tend to prefer that we return the material in the same shape as it was received. I stop in the middle of the road to verify that the clutch is gone. I'm fucked. I start the bike in fourth, with difficulty, and make it back home. Upon arrival I realise that I was searching for the clutch on the left instead of the right side.

Award for "Idiot of the Year" here please.

Thanks

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: