Monday, May 08, 2006

So hot

It is so hot - really it is so hot.

Have a fun Friday. Went out to Elsewhere's monthly party where I talked to many and drank much. I met some sort of coudin of mine - my first cousin is his second cousin on the Kerry side which was unique. I also met a pile of people from Cork and even a girl who used to go to my school so adventures all around. Photos to be posted later.

Ended up in the Heart of Darkness - a nightclub that is infamous for have foreigners shot - mor e so in the past but it was weird all the same. Left there around 5am - got a moto home and slept. I heard on Sunday that a girl I had met that night was dragged off a moto and robbed just down the street from my home. Big city blues - she's shaken but ok.

Saturday was a bit of a non starter. I motivated myself enough to go to buy a DVD player. Got one for $50 so was quite happy with myself. Spent $20 on juice, water, and diet coke to rehyrate and watched many DVDs that previously did not work on my computer. I find this extremely strange. According to my computer there was nothing on the disk so why does it work in the player then?

Sunday was market day and sipping Green tea in Del Gusto cafe day. Spent it with E and we had a grand time talking and buying much! I actually have some photos but they're in my camera so I'll post them later.

I'm returning home for two weeks for my brother's wedding so my calendar is now open to pencil people in. I was thinking wouldn't it be fun to all go to Kerry for a weekend ... there's a Ryanair airport near for the european contingent!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: