Thursday, December 28, 2006

Yesterday

Lunch at Freebird to which B showed up having narrowly avoided crashing with helmet-less C on the back of his bike. He got a blowout at 60 kph. Luckily he knew enough not to grab the brakes which is probably what I would have done. Now I know - don't brake with a blowout.

I went to "New World Beauty" recced by J. It was fantastic - I got my hair fixed. It is now a delicate / flaming auburn which I love, rather than a crappy shade of mousy brown.

Movies and beer with B as usual.

On a more serious note - I am being invaded by ants. Everywhere I turned the feckers are there. I spray and spray and spray but to no avail. They turn up repeatedly for the past four days in the sink of the upstairs bathroom. That is weird - are they after my toothpaste or perhaps a spot of mouthwash? I do not understand for what they search up there. Their lust for the kitchen can be easily explained but the bathroom... Colour me perplexed.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: