Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Saturday night / Sunday morning

Well I would post some photos of a great weekend but unfortunatly D's camera ran out of batteries and I forgot mine. After my entry I was heading to the panto which was great in parts but left much to be desired in others. After the panto we ate - French - and finally I got everyone to agree that karaoke was an excellent idea and that we should go now.

We sang out little hearts out - some people didn't even need a mike. Met up with some people from work - one of them fancied D and he invited us back to his for a nightcap. Fastforward a little and its ten in the morning - we are finishing the last of the beer and decide its time for breakfast.

I skipped the intrigue of "I never", the pashing of the motodriver, and other assorted comedy because what happens on P's terrace, stays on P's terrace - Vegas rules baby!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: