Monday, December 18, 2006

D left ...



OK so I got over my mortification mainly cos I don't overly dwell on such things. More to the point D has left Cambodia and I have no one quite as crazy to hang out with.

  • Who will I chase around the city screaming "I kill you" when she is about to send a text?
  • Who will I send "A Barry's and goss now"?
  • Who else would hold a fugly party?
  • Who will nag me now?
  • Who will lie so convincingly "of course he likes you"
  • Who can live vicariously through now?
I miss D!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, you officially made me cry you bitch :)
I love you too my Saorla. Who else can nag me about my time management problem (what - 2 hours late? Stop dramatising Saorla!), give me shite about being a convict and/or convict relation which are apparently as equally mortifying(hmm, remember the Potato Famine? Enough said), turn me from being an extreme romantic (of the 14 year old kind as she said) into an equally sarky cynic as she, bitch about the blessed Vaannnna, giggle at the anal Si.., turn a tuktuk on its head (and yes that WAS funny and you have to admit it!!!), play drinking games til 7.30am, and run around PP generally causing public controversy everywhere we went...to be honest, I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU MY SARKY GORGEOUS IRISH LASS!!!! xxxx

Anonymous said...

PS. I STILL HONESTLY BELIEVE HE LIKES YOU!!!!!!!!

Mór Rígan said...

Ok I admit it - overturning the tuktuk was funny. I miss you damnit. I needed you at the last Elsewhere party! Love you loads babe