Friday, February 02, 2007

Life oh life

Well I'm calmed down a tad since yesterday and have accepted the fact that I'm not getting the $5000 I thought I was getting, and had already mentally spent. The loophole turned out to be irrelevant. The whole issue was miscommunication and poor English on behalf of the lackey. Maybe some sort of English proficiency test might be in order. Oh well at least I have a job. That is the best part - I get to continue my career.

Tonight I get to party my troubles away because the first weekend of the month is here and that means Elsewhere party and I have plans for it. Tomorrow I will become a cheerleader for the first time since I ran the Erasmus students' football team - Real Erasmus - in Bilbao. Bryn is playing hockey and I'm going to watch and maybe even yell myself hoarse as was the usual in Spain.

Happy Friday all

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: