Friday, July 21, 2006

TGIF again

Life here continues as ever. It is a little cooler so I'm not as dependent on the air conditioner any more. Here's hoping my electricity bill reflects the situation. Somehow I think that it won't. Of course to counter that there is the monsoon but it generally rains between 3 and 5pm when I'm in the office. That takes the oppressive humidity out of the air!

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I plan to catch up on my sleep and tomorrow I'm going to the markets to buy fabric with some friends. We are going to get some clothes made. It is really reasonable here so we're taking advantage.

Well I suppose I should get back to work. I'm transcribing interviews I did before my trip home and am having trouble reading my own writing! Oh well I'll muddle through. There really is no good way to take notes for interviews. If you tape them, often the sound quality is poor and the batteries fail and if you write notes them you have to read your own notes. It's quite the adventure. I used to have goodish handwriting but since college it's gone a little downhill.

Have a good one friends

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: