Friday, April 07, 2006

Thailand - woo hoo

It is really getting warm here now. The evening coolness is no more. Perspiring has become another hobby. Going home to pack and then I'm going out to eat because I have one dried apple in the fridge and nothing Aktins friendly in the cupboard. It's hard to do Atkins here because they put sugar into everything - omlettes, meat and veg dishes. It's almost impossible to avoid. But tonight there is a party at Elsewhere and I may make an appearance because apparently all ex pats in Phnom Penh are going tonight.

I'm off to Thailand tomorrow! Going on summer holidays from a land of perpetual summer! I'm very happy to be going and am sure the Cosmos will be plentiful and the sea blue. I'm told the sands are white as well.

Happy Khmer New Year (14-16 April)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: