Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wednesday morning

I have changed offices because of the new Programme Officer which is fine - glad he's here. It's lovely to have another Irish person with whom I can talk. However now I'm in an office which is used for a conference room. That is fine but you have to go through mine to get to the other Programme Officers office and nobody closes the door. If you walk into someone's office and the door is closed do you not close the door after yourself. I spent most of my time closing doors and it can get irritating. Oh well such is liff (geddit?)

Watched American Dreamz which is bloody hilarious although it gets the usual Liberal/Conservative bashing on IMDB. I think a friend of mine was offered the role of Omer back in 2003 but refused it because he did not want to be typecast as a terrorist. It sounds exactly like the role he was on about in New York.

Apart from that, here it rains and I have stopped using air con at night - it's given me a cold. Might go for a massage at lunchtime as the new chair in the office is backbreaking.

Laterz

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: