Thursday, June 15, 2006

The good, bad, and ugly








Well I've not posted in a while because I've been on the road. I've been to Battambang, Bunteay Meanchey, Siem Reap, Poipet and Battambang again. It was of course all for work. The GIPA (Greater Involvement of People Living with HIV/AIDS) project is over and I interviewed the national UN volunteers in three provinces.

The Poipet and Battambang trip was to follow up on my child trafficking articles. So I've been busy. I've seen the good (Angkor Wat and other temples). I've seen the bad (colonies of ants in my hotel rooms) and I've seen some of the ugliest things you can imagine (a young child kowtowing for money, a six year old boy in rehab for glue sniffing, children trafficked for the sex trade in Thailand).

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: